October 13, 2004

The Path

A new expression of love has unfolded for me. Though words feel inadequate at expressing what this is, I have come to call this expression 'divine love'. When I am experiencing this love, I notice the magical qualities that exist in the very breezes that blow and the sky and the river; I seem to take this energy of light and reflect it when I speak, when I love, and when I listen. When I open myself to this love, I hear the still, small, inner voice that guides me deeper into the mystery. The path before me becomes illuminated. This path has been here for me all along, but I now travel it with my eyes and heart more and more awakened.

7 comments:

Akilesh said...

The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.

Meister Eckhart

Jon said...

Meredith, a beautiful site your building. Blessings as the Realization unfolds. May we Awaken together.

Jon

frimmin.com

Chodpa said...

:-)

a smile on my face, reading your words.

:-)

james said...

It is a beautiful path. Thank-you for your insights. Its nice to read the words of a fellow mystic. Love and light to you.

Meredith said...

Akilesh, Jon, Chodpa, and James,
Thank you each for the sweet comments you have left for me. I am filled with gratitude for your encouragement, your light, and your blessings.
Meredith

Unconsoius said...

ahh Meredith! pleasure to read ur sight every time...ahh how wonderful...awsome picture painted in my mind when reading your words, u said it so perfectly, and its incredable! =-)

Meredith said...

Thank you Eli,
Nice to hear from you.
Meredith