I experience many people, as well aspects of our amazing natural world that exude this quality of radiance. Actually, when seen through pure eyes, "Everyone and everything shines and everyone registers this radiance at every moment."
"From within or from behind," Emerson wrote, "a light shines through us upon things and makes us aware that we are nothing, but the light is all." This is radiance. This is the flow of Presence, of benevolent warmth, moving through all things.
- send out rays or waves; "The sun radiates heat"
- send out real or metaphoric rays; "She radiates happiness"
- extend or spread outward from a center or focus or inward towards a center; "spokes radiate from the hub of the wheel"; "This plants radiates spines in all directions"
- glow: have a complexion with a strong bright color, such as red or pink; "Her face glowed when she came out of the sauna"
- cause to be seen by emitting light as if in rays; "The sun is radiating"
- glow: experience a feeling of well-being or happiness, as from good health or an intense emotion; "She was beaming with joy"; "Her face radiated with happiness"
- issue or emerge in rays or waves; "Heat radiated from the metal box"
- diversify: spread into new habitats and produce variety or variegate; "The plants on this island diversified"
- diverging or spreading outwards from a central point.
- to give off heat or light.
- To spread or move like rays or radii from a center.